NEPCOMS SERVICES : Your one stops solution for Education & Migration Services in Australia and around the world. It was formed in November 2008 originally for the purpose to help migrate skilled people and recruit quality international students to study in Australia. Nepcoms Services is privately owned International Company. ACN: 134265115
Our partners are International Student World & NEPCOMS ICT SOLUTION. NEPCOMS Services is a Registered Migration Agency with the Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) (MARN: 0955615). We are based in Sydney, Melbourne (AUSTRALIA), Kathmandu, Pokhara (NEPAL), Manila Philippines & (Gujrat) INDIA.
Established in the year 2008, Nepcoms Services has been the leading independent International education services and migration service provider. Our mission is to enhance life through education in Australia and around the world.
NEPCOMS SERVICES is a professional International Education & Migration Services head office based in Australia Sydney, Melbourne and branch office in Nepal, India, Philippines,Thailand, New Zealand, Srilanka and Bangladesh with several years of experience in placing the right student in the right universities and colleges. We assist in international institutes in student recruitment, market research, institutional tie ups and exploring new business opportunities. We specialize in providing admissions in Australia wide, New Zealand, USA, U.K., Japan, Germany and Ireland.
Our trained and qualified counselors from QEAC & ICEF advise students on careers in demand and try to match it with the student’s educational background, aptitude and aspirations. The counselors are not just trained on options but have often also visited the institutions. The experiences of past students are referred to and all this makes the process comprehensive.
Our branches are all around the world and recruit students globally.
Following services are provided by us to the clients/students
- Comprehensive group or individual counseling to assist students with selection of course & Institution that fulfill their requirements.
- Arrange admissions in to respective institutions.
- Provide accurate and authentic advice on the outcome of the course, including information on settlement/ work permit opportunities available to students.
- Provide full information, formats, and documentation requirements for student visa.
- Provide support in finding Jobs, interview preparation and Resume development.
- Organize travel, foreign exchange, airport pick-up, and temporary accommodation.
- Visitor Visas for Dependants and Parents of Students currently studying or Settled in Australia and New Zealand.
- Student Dependant Visas for Spouse and Dependants of Students currently studying in Australia.
- Spouse Dependant Visas for Dependants of Students who have already obtained Permanent Residency or Citizenship in Australia.
- Parent Migration for Parents of students settled in Australia
- Migration Visas for Selected Skilled Occupations for Australia.